WSHS IR Simulation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSHS IR Simulation

WSHS International Relations Simulation

2 posters

Cristales to Scales, Milington, and Nicodemus Communique 1

MrCristales
    MrCristales

Cristales to Scales, Milington, and Nicodemus Communique 1 Empty Cristales to Scales, Milington, and Nicodemus Communique 1

Post  MrCristales Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Dear Miss Sacles, Miss Millington, and Miss Nicodemus,
    I invite you all to an international meeting to discuss current controversies. These controversies include but are not limited to the Mercie-Istari Conflict and Mercia's nuclear research and developement program. Our nation is deeply concerned with regards to these two particular issues. In regards to Istari, we believe that Istari is entitled to its own sovereign territory and in regards to Mercia's nuclear program we believe that The Republic has intentions to weaponize it's enriched uranium. However, we also have intentions to re-establish and improve relations with The Republic of Mercia. So in conclusio, I will repeat what I aforementioned, We must gather together and attempt to resolve these controversies and issues.
    Sincerely,
    President Cristales
    MrStaskiewicz
    MrStaskiewicz
    Admin

Cristales to Scales, Milington, and Nicodemus Communique 1 Empty Re: Cristales to Scales, Milington, and Nicodemus Communique 1

Post  MrStaskiewicz Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:34 pm

fix: Sacles, Mercie-Istari, developement, conclusio

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:06 am