WSHS IR Simulation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WSHS IR Simulation

WSHS International Relations Simulation

Cristales to the International Community

MrCristales
    MrCristales

Cristales to the International Community Empty Cristales to the International Community

Post  MrCristales Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:34 pm

To the Nations of the World,
    Firstly, I address Mercia and Istari both. Walk off the path to war. This not a request nor is it a suggestion. Put aside your petty arguments and conflicts and work towards a compromise. You must Compromise now. The United Providence is willing to make a full military conflict to stabilize the northern region. This commitment will be indifferent to both Istari, Mercia, and the RIM, and it will also be be made with the full force of the United Providence military. End this arrogance or face the consequences.
    Secondly I personally address the Grey Haven. In my speech I spoke of the importance of this institution. Clearly you have ignored or are oblivious to my intentions. I now renounce my previous statement that the U.P. is and will continue to pay it's dues. This will continue until heavy trade sanctions and embargoes are placed upon Mercia. Also, if the Gray Haven fails to meet these stipulations the U.P. will withdraw from the Grey Haven and the funding provided by our country will also be cut. To Grey Haven I say, that if you do not act with regards to the Mercia-Istari conflict, you can be sure these actions will be taken.
    Finally, I address the International Community in general. If Mercia continues on its path to war and self-destruction the United Providence will no longer recognize them as a legitimate nation, but rather a militant group excluded from any and all international treaties concerning the conduct of war. Action must be taken to prevent conflict in the northern territory and if the world does not act, you can can be sure that Numenor will.
    Sincerely,
    President Cristales

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:16 am